250 g of almond flour
3 tablespoons of ordinary ground flax
1 tablespoon black cumin flour (or wild flax flour)
6 tablespoons of psyllium
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
300 ml of hot water
a little olive oil and cumin seeds for sprinkling
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add vinegar, oil and water.
- Mix well and let the mixture stand for a few minutes.
- Form bubbles with your hands and place them in a mold on baking paper.
- Lightly coat with olive oil and sprinkle with cumin seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for about 45 minutes.
Recipe by: Lady Sarma