Macerat 12 is an oil preparation in which basil, gentian and nettle are soaked in apricot kernel and walnut oil, to strengthen hair roots in the most natural way.
This preparation will supply us with polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega 3-6-9, ellagic acid, folic acid, iodine and vitamin E.
- Nettle was added due to the silicon that strengthens the hair roots
- Basil is a plant that destroys fungi and bacteria that are always found in our scalp, no matter how many times we wash our hair
- Miloduh was added as the herb most often used for hair care in the Bible
Walnut oil has long been used for hair beauty due to its ellagic acid, a very important ingredient that has a distinct anti-aging effect, but also has significant antiseptic properties, while we use apricot kernel oil as a good source of anti-inflammatory polyunsaturated fatty acids.
When we say that our "head or hair itches", we are often talking about fungi and bacteria living in our scalp. Omegas from walnut and apricot oils hydrate our hair and strengthen the hair roots . Our cold-pressed walnut and apricot oils contribute to better circulation in the scalp area and thus help in the fight against dandruff.
Plants and their unique properties can help us with various ailments. It is up to us to use this medicinal plant in the best possible way.
We can pour hot water over it or boil it in it to get the so-called decoction, infusion or simply tea, and we can soak the same herbs in alcohol and get the so-called tinctures. The third way of extracting the active medicinal principles of the "soul" of the plant itself is the production of oil macerates.
Macerate in black cumin oil
- MACERAT 01 - fennel, basil, nettle, aronia and ginger to strengthen the immune system
- MACERAT 04 - bitter melon, fenugreek, bitter gourd and aronia to regulate sugar levels
- MACERAT 14 (bestseller) - sweet Pelin to fight against viruses and bacteria and strengthen the immune system
Macerate in walnut kernel oil
- MACERAT 03 - thyme, hawthorn, nettle and rosemary for better circulation
- MACERAT 05 - fenugreek and honeysuckle to lower high cholesterol
- MACERAT 08 - growing flowers for the regulation of hyperfunction of the thyroid gland
- MACERAT 13 - bitter wormwood, black walnut and cloves to fight against parasites
Macerate in apricot kernel oil
- MACERAT 02 - ginger, parsley and cinnamon to strengthen the heart muscle
- MACERAT 10 - yarrow with the addition of walnut kernel oil for better stomach function
- MACERAT 12 - basil, myrrh and nettle with the addition of walnut kernel oil to strengthen hair roots
Macerate in pumpkin oil
- MACERAT 06 - willow and nettle for better prostate function