- 350 g Maticnjak pasta with sesame flour
- 250 g of Brussels sprouts
- 1 large zucchini
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- 4 teaspoons of pesto alla genovese
- 100 g of grated parmesan or Grana padano cheese
- 80 g of butter
- 1 dcl of white wine
- Salt and pepper
Fry the chopped garlic in butter, then add the cleaned and halved brussels sprouts, cover with white wine and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the diced zucchini, saute everything together a little more, and finally add the fresh spinach. In a separate bowl, cook the pasta according to the instructions, drain and add it to the prepared vegetables (do not rinse the pasta). Mix everything together, add pesto, season as desired, mix again and sprinkle generously with grated Parmesan cheese.
Serve warm with a seasonal salad.
Good apetite! :)
Recipe by: Anamarija