MACERAT 06 is an oil preparation in which willow, nettle and thyme are soaked in pumpkin oil, for a healthier prostate and urinary infections.
For six weeks, the plants are immersed in cold-pressed black pumpkin oil, which "binds" to itself, that is, macerates their healing properties. The dried parts of these three plants amount to 20% of the macerate by volume.
When choosing medicinal herbs for Macerat 06, herbs that have been used for a long time in the treatment of prostate and urinary infections, whose effects have been well researched and whose effectiveness has been confirmed, were chosen.
- enlarged prostate
- urinary retention
- fungi and bacteria
By taking two teaspoons a day, you get the best from the synergy of carefully selected herbs and pumpkin oil - ideal natural and non-aggressive solution for a healthier prostate .
More about the composition
- Cold pressed pumpkin oil is particularly rich in vitamins A, E, C and K, contains more than 60% of unsaturated fatty acids, B group vitamins, unsaturated fatty acids, minerals (phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium) and trace elements (iron, zinc, manganese), as well as lecithin, proteins and salicylic acid. It is often recommended to men who have problems with an enlarged prostate or bladder.
- Nettle is useful for difficult urination due to an enlarged prostate. Lectins and polysaccharides from the root affect the metabolism of the hormone testosterone, nettle root extract inhibits enzymatic activity in the prostate, and has an inhibitory effect on the binding of proteins to receptors.
- Vrbovica is valuable in the treatment of inflammatory conditions of the prostate, kidney, bladder and bacteria in the urinary system are also successfully treated with this plant. It is a natural antiseptic, antibacterial, astringent, anti-inflammatory and tonic.
- Thyme is a strong antiseptic for internal urogenital and respiratory organs, stimulates physical and psychological functions.
Plants and their unique properties can help us with various ailments. It is up to us to use this medicinal plant in the best possible way.
We can pour hot water over it or boil it in it to get the so-called decoction, infusion or simply tea, and we can soak the same herbs in alcohol and get the so-called tinctures. The third way of extracting the active medicinal principles of the "soul" of the plant itself is the production of oil macerates.
Macerate in black cumin oil
- MACERAT 01 - fennel, basil, nettle, aronia and ginger to strengthen the immune system
- MACERAT 04 - bitter melon, fenugreek, bitter gourd and aronia to regulate sugar levels
- MACERAT 14 (bestseller) - sweet Pelin to fight against viruses and bacteria and strengthen the immune system
Macerate in walnut kernel oil
- MACERAT 03 - thyme, hawthorn, nettle and rosemary for better circulation
- MACERAT 05 - fenugreek and honeysuckle to lower high cholesterol
- MACERAT 08 - growing flowers for the regulation of hyperfunction of the thyroid gland
- MACERAT 13 - bitter wormwood, black walnut and cloves to fight against parasites
Macerate in apricot kernel oil
- MACERAT 02 - ginger, parsley and cinnamon to strengthen the heart muscle
- MACERAT 10 - yarrow with the addition of walnut kernel oil for better stomach function
- MACERAT 12 - basil, myrrh and nettle with the addition of walnut kernel oil to strengthen hair roots
Macerate in pumpkin oil
- MACERAT 06 - willow and nettle for better prostate function