Macerat 13 is a herbal preparation of wormwood, cloves and black walnut immersed (macerated) in cold-pressed walnut oil.
The action of this preparation is based on plants that have been immersed in cold-pressed walnut oil for six weeks, which binds their medicinal properties.
According to phytotherapist Iva Bačlija:
"Wormwood will make life miserable for parasites, black walnut will turn them black, and cloves will mercilessly destroy even their undeveloped eggs"
Macerate 13 - killer for parasites, but gentle for the body.
Packages with Macerat 13 in walnut oil - 10% discount:
On the recommendation of Ivo Bačlija
- DETOX package with three preparations that make an excellent cure for thorough cleaning
- ANTI-PARASITE package with products that will make life miserable and destroy the lives of pests, while restoring your health and energy
What science says
- Black walnut , or black walnut shell contains natural chemicals that inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi (1). Black walnuts contain an impressive nutrient profile, and one of the main components of black walnut shells is juglone. Black walnut shell contains tannins, compounds with proven antibacterial properties (2).
- Wormwood is historically used as an effective herbal remedy against parasites (3). Research shows that wormwood helps with digestion and reduces spasms in the intestines and stomach (4), which reduce gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhea, bloating, heartburn, constipation and gas (5).
- Cloves are rich in antioxidants (6) so they can reduce the occurrence of chronic diseases. It turns out they have antimicrobial properties (7), that is, they help stop the growth of microorganisms.
- Walnut oil is the essence of the healthiest nuts in the world. Studies confirm that cold-pressed walnut oil retains substances necessary for health. Regular and adequate consumption of walnuts is associated with a reduction in the risk of diseases such as cancers (8,9), cardiovascular diseases (10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17), diabetes (18) i degenerative disorders (19,20).